Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Thanks for everything!

Hello, hello, hello (Three hellos to three such wonderful blog contributors!)

First of all, I'd like to thank Ms Ayu for making me a member of her team, together with Ms Soraya and Ms Baizurah. Seriously, I'm delighted to actually find ppl with a same interest as mine. Don't you find books exciting? Anyway, plz don't be mad at me for posting this...but I really do have to (in order to pay homage to the blog's very first administrators). As the old adage says, saya budak baru belajar, kalau salah tolong tunjukkan...

I'm thinking of posting a review of Ian Caldwell and Dustin Thomason's The Rule Of Four, a mystery novel ala The Da Vinci Code but I'm asking for your permission first...in case it's not approved.

So...thanks a million!

4 comments:

Soraya said...

Ahoy there... Welcome aboard matey!

Ayu Ikhwani said...

To Farah.. anything's fine with us!! You can write any review you want..

~The Urban Factor~ said...

Hey...where's the post???Can't wait to read it lorhhh....oooppssss sorry...where's my manners...A very warm welcome to u Farah..hope u enjoy blogging here...and one more thing...can i make a link from ur blog from mine...just so that it'd be easier if i feel like browsing thru it...
Whatever it is...have fun mate!

KyleWorthington said...

No prob