Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Ditto...

Hi Life Sketcher.... same as what Bai wrote... I mean Harry Potter HBP is still on sale yet.. so we'll have to be patient. I saw on the Net that the next movie is scheduled to be released in November... So, I'm also waiting for that as well...

Reviews on the HBP will definately be done by three persons, with separate points of view... So, I'm definately crossing my fingers... Anyway, ever since Ayman is together with us in this world, I'm trying extra hard to catch up with reading.. It can definately be a little hard reading and concentrating while your son is like scrambling on top of the television set... Know what I mean!??! :) Yet, I wouldn't trade him with all the books in the world... So, what I'm doing is train him to start reading as well... muahahahhaha I mean if you can't beat them, join 'em right. Better he folow my reading habits than me following his scrambling habits! Hehehehehe

6 comments:

KyleWorthington said...

Hi there!

Yeah, yeah, I know that HBP will be released on July 16 worldwide...so I'm looking 4ward to reading your reviews. Anyways...I haf 2 salute you guys for putting up this kind of blog. Last time I tried to do the same thing but very few appreciated reading. They're more infatuated with making reality tv reviews...(not that I don't watch them)...
Sincerely, I'm a sucker for books/comics and movies/tv. By reading your blog I figured that you go to Popular, ryte? I'd recommend MPH MidValley and 1-Utama in KL, and Kinokuniya at KLCC. I could spend the whole day sitting on the floor flipping on my favorite novels. And I bet you guys will too.

~The Urban Factor~ said...

Life Sketcher...
Glad that we can benefit other people by creating this blog.
We're in Penang now..and unfortunately there's no Kinokuniya here, but we do have two MPH in the Gurney area. But of coz I've had my share of sitting on the floor reading all the books i could get my hands on (in Kinokuniya) while I was studying in Gombak last time. I'm sure my other pals here have had the same experience too.
Anyway...alll the best to u in ur life...and keep on reading here okay..!

~The Urban Factor~ said...

Life Sketcher...have u taken the Sorting Hat test?which house did it put u into? if u haven't taken it...try it out,it's fun...
http://www.personalitylab.org/tests/ccq_hogwarts.htm

Ayu Ikhwani said...

Hahah.. I was a bit confused here.. for a while HBP was 'Housing, Building and Planning'.. and JKR was 'Jabatan Kerja Raya'.. DID wonder what's the connection of these engineering thingeys with our book reviews heheh..

Soraya said...

I was gonna pre-book HBP. But since I was not gonna be around in Malaysia to pick it up, I decided against it.

I thought of trying to get it in LA later when I'm there... Another thing is jealous satgi Syuhada baca dulu... hahahahhaha

Yup LIfe Sketcher, MPH Midvalley is a blast! I love going there and also the one at 1-Utama. Kinokuniya is not so much my style. I mean, I can't spend like hours in Kinokuniya becasue I tend to feel clautrophobic because of the design... and also it does not help with my blood pressure since my son will be pulling every books he sees there! hehehehe

KyleWorthington said...

actually...I have 2 consider going 2 both kino and mph cuz some books are at mph but not at kino, vice versa. Another thing is cuz I'm a big japanese manga fan. And then there's this 20% discount off promotion 4 some books at kino...so it's a bargain. Besides...I usually surf for books at websites like Barnes&Nobles b4 shopping 4 books at MPH cuz I'll know what I want. Oh yeah...I have a suggestion: check out www.thebookspoiler.com cuz I guess you guys might want to contribute something there.